Wall Street playboy, Jack Campbell is at the top of his professional game with little time for anything else. Jack’s lavish, fast-paced lifestyle drastically changes one snowy Christmas night when he unwittingly stumbles into the middle of a grocery store holdup and in a bold display of self-preservation disarms the gunman. The next morning he wakes up in a suburban New Jersey bedroom lying next to Kate, his college sweetheart who he left in order to pursue his career, and to the horrifying discovery that his former life no longer exists. As he stumbles through this alternate suburban universe, Jack begins to feel strangely comfortable in this new role of loving husband and father to two children. Jack finds himself at a crossroad, where he must choose between his high-powered career and the woman he loves.
- I’m learning how to take my gig at home less seriously and slow myself down long enough each day to enjoy motherhood. Let me tell ya, life’s better for everyone these days! With fewer commitments, more play dates, more date nights, and more “holy leisure,’ it’s easier to find the graces to thrive through the week.
- I FINALLY took a sewing lesson, and I’m starting my first sewing project this week.
- I’m putting together my 2015 Spiritual Board of Directors (more on that later) to bring a little focus to the new year.
- As a BIG TREAT, I’m going to the 2015 Edel Gathering with my dear friend, Amanda.
- I’m reading some fantastic books for fun and for Well-Read Mom.
- GodTeens has been one of the best gifts we’ve given our whole family. We’re looking forward to the rest of our 4-year journey with the teens.
- Philip and I are both committed to further strengthening our faith and our marriage. Ya gotta love feeling equally yoked to your honey!